Mold Remediation Specialists
Once mold has been identified, it is time to remediate. The team at KICK Restoration always makes sure to find the source of the mold problem and eliminate it so that it cannot spread or come back. Do it right the first time with KICK Restoration!
The first step in mold removal is to find the source of the mold, remove it, and control the amount of moisture getting to the area. This is usually achieved by a thorough mold inspection. Mold is lightweight and can be difficult to detect – often it is not detected until it is too late and damage has already happened. Mold often grows in dark humid areas and can survive in any condition provided there is moisture. It does not take long for mold to blossom and spread so it is important to have it remediated right away.
Successful mold removal could include removing standing water, fixing leaks, repairing cracked masonry and separated roof shingles, installing a proper gutter system or repairing seals around windows and doors.
If you suspect mold growth, we can perform air and swab testing to determine the amount and type of mold affecting your property. In instances where mold growth is not immediately visible, we can confirm whether there are elevated levels of mold spores present to determine if further investigation and remediation is necessary. After mold has been removed, mold testing can be used to confirm the mold has been successfully remediated.
Insured and Bonded, NORMI & IICRC Certified
For more extensive mold issues, consulting a NORMI Mold Inspector to deal with the situation is recommended. At KICK Restoration, our technicians are NORMI and IICRC certified and will check common mold-prone areas like under sinks, in attics, basements floors and walls, ceilings, behind drywall and crawlspaces. Our team will expertly assess the damage that mold might have caused as well as those areas that might be vulnerable to further damage. Furthermore, they will offer you applicable advice on the best mold removal procedure.
Mold remediation requires an arsenal of tools. We are well-equipped to evaluate the mold levels to see if it is safe for people to occupy the building. After the mold remediation has been completed and certified safe, a reliable mold removal expert will perform a follow-up check to ensure the mold is completely gone. Where possible, a dehumidifying system may need to be setup into the building to help put off the growth of mold in the future.
What You Can Expect From KICK Restoration
- Our KICK Master Technicians will perform an intricate examination to determine the cause of your mold problem. This takes years of experience and specialized training.
- We will install a containment barrier to prevent cross contamination and remove ruined content and building materials. Some contents may be irreplaceable, but anything salvageable will be restored to full use whether in your residence or your business.
- Once the root of the mold issue has been removed, we treat the area with KICK System products for sanitizing and remediation. We carry a toolbox full of suitable tools to completely remove mold and mold staining.
- Clearance air samples are taken and delivered to an independent laboratory for authentication.
- KICK Restoration will assist you in the insurance claim process by working directly with your insurance company. The documentation and pictures showing the remediation procedure will be provided to the insurance company. We use a standard billing system called Xactimate that most restoration companies use to make sure all steps are properly documented.
KICK Restoration is located in Marietta, GA and has been in business for over 10 years. We are licensed, bonded and insured to handle all types of mold including black toxic mold. As a customer, you will feel at ease when dealing with KICK Restoration from beginning to the end.
Do you suspect mold in your property? Do not hesitate to contact us now at (678) 653-5425!
*Loans provided by EnerBank USA, Member FDIC, (1245 Brickyard Rd., Suite 600, Salt Lake City, UT 84106) on approved credit, for a limited time. Repayment terms vary from 24 to 132 months. Interest waived if repaid in 365 days. 18.58% fixed APR, effective as of November 1, 2018, subject to change. Interest starts accruing when the loan closes.